Thursday 7 August 2008

SWPP Gold awards July 2008





Yet I got some more thrilling results in this international photo competition. I managed to get 2 more Gold awards this month, one in the Monochrome and one in the Landscape category.

About 225 pictures were entered in those two sections and only 7 got the highly wanted "Gold", which is going forward to the annual judging to find the best photo of those categories.

To be honest, I am over the moon as I had the feeling that none of my photos would get a gold this month... and to bag two then... I am truly happy!

I felt that the judging was quite strict, yet again, but thats exactely how I would expect it to be in an international competition. There were many strong images that got "Silver" but only the very strong ones got the "Gold".

This month I had little time again as we were going on Holiday at the beginning of the month so I only entered 5 images which 2 got gold, 2 silver and one bronze.

About 2000 images were entered alltogether and only 52 got "Gold".

Here are my 2 winners, first the Landscape, then the Monchrome gold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.