Thursday 8 May 2008

Your Mission this Month...




.... was my mission this month, well, last month really. As I have mentioned earlier on I have entered a handful of images in a magazines monthly photo competition.
Unluckily none of them won me a smart photo rucksack, but two of them were good enough to be shortlisted and printed in the June edition of Digital Camera Magazine.

This month I have entered only one photo and we will see if this one does well to, watch this space!

Here are the two photos that impressed the magazine people:

The long way down: "We liked Martina`s classic composition and subtlety of HDR use. The image almost looks like an oil painting."

Between a rock and a hard place: "The detail in this Scottish coastal is fantastic and the whole image has a sense of drama about it."

No comments: