Friday 2 May 2008

SWPP Gold awards April 2008


Once again this months` scores are announced and I am pleased that I got another "Gold Award" again, which brings it up to a total of 7 in 2008 and a total of 25 since March 2007.


This time I felt that the scoring was done quite tough with lots of images getting "Bronze" and "Unqualified". But on the other side I suppose that not every image can be a winner...


Out of the 11 photos I entered this month 1 got Gold, 7 Silver, 2 Bronze and 1 Unqualified. Yet again, the images I liked best didn`t get Gold and the ones that I thought they maybe will get a Bronze got Silver...


Toppsy-Turvy world :-))


Here is my "Gold" winning entry in the category "Monochrome", one of my favourite rocks in Caithness

3 comments:

Sean McCormack said...

Well done Martina, it really deserves a gold.

I had the switch to B's and U's this month, with 1 Silver in Monochrome.

Phil has linked to the blog which is what brought me here.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image, lovely lighting and great b&w conversion. Congrats on the gold!

Counting_Pixels said...

Lovely image, I had two Bs this month, but I was quite chuffed with it being my first entry, not sure if thats a bit sad lol

Got here the same way as Sean.