Tuesday 19 January 2010

Nighttime Photography Presentation








Yesterday evening it I had another turn at giving a presentation at Thurso Camera Club.

This time I was asked to talk about "Nighttime Photography". I had prepared a short 20 minute presentation where I explained about the essentials & basics and then I showed the best shots of my "Nighttime" portfolio.

After that the members were encouraged to have a go themselves at trying to capture night photos at Scrabster harbour. Quite a few went along and for a short time the harbour are was buzzing with folks running around with tripods.

Weatherwise the night could hardly be any better, with some really good glassy reflections!

Here are a few of the images that I have captured...

1 comment:

North Light said...

Some great shots there Martina, we were very lucky with the weather.