Friday 7 August 2009

Bayerisches Eisenbahn Museum Noerdlingen













We visited the absolute stunning Bayerisches Eisenbahn Museum in Noerdlingen during our holidays. What a location to take photos!!
The museum has a hughe array of locomotives and wagons on display and even as a non train addict some sort of excitement came up...
We spoke to some fanatics that just live and breathe trains and come from all over Germany to maintain the locs.
Here are just a few impressions of the great day out...

3 comments:

Duncan McLachlan said...

Lovely set Martina. Looks like a great location. Fab PP as ever. Takes me back to my own train obsessed days!

MartinaCross.com said...

Cheers Duncan, I wouldnt class me as train obsessed (yet) but the great stuff in the museum surely tickled my trigger finger :-)

captiv8 said...

Great set of pictures!