Tuesday 2 September 2008

SWPP Gold awards August





Last month again I had only entered 4 photos for the monthly competition. Out of the 4, 1 got another Gold and the other 3 got another Silver award.

The photo I thought was worth the gold got a silver and a photo that I entered which I hoped might be still good enough to get a silver got the Gold.

What do I know? Topsy turvy world again :-)

I am very happy that I can hold up my high standards to get the Golds, even though it is extremely hard to come up with good images month after month.

Here are two images that I entered, first one, the Gold winner, second one only a Silver...buhu!

Although it is some kind of achievement, I can`t quite understand the photographers that are "overthemoon" with Silvers or Bronzes... to me they are simply not good enough and have to be worked on! So I better sit down then :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.