Thursday 25 September 2008

Another Exhibition coming along...

Well, well, exiting days lay ahead. Having just finished with my first exhibition at Lyth Arts Center (still hanging in case you want to see it) I am delighted that tomorrow there will be the next exhibition opening.
I have applied for a gallery space in the newly created "Foyer Gallery" in Wicks St. Fergus gallery and my application was succesful! 8 pieces of my work will be hanging for a month alongside the work of 4 more local artists in the main gallery space, 4 of my photos will be hanging in the new "Foyer Gallery" for three months.

It`s always an exiting time choosing mounts and frames let along the photos that go with them. All in all it`s a very enjoyable experience and I hope that I will get the same fantastic feedback that I got from Lyth!

No comments: